Pages

07 September 2008

Coffee


Yes, I get to travel. Yes, I get to see some of the world's best and most interesting places. Yes, I appreciate it.

But I do have a complaint about Europe.

They serve coffee in teeny-weeny little cups. Honestly, how is that (above) supposed to do me any good? At home I drink roughly a quart a day. (Think two Starbucks grandes, although I never go to Starbucks if there's a 7-11 or McDonalds nearby - they have much better coffee!) This little six-ounce cup not only provides a negligible caffeine boost, it also set me back 59 Czech crowns, roughly $3.50 US. Furthermore, it's in a china cup, not something I can take with me, although that's not such a big problem if it's all gone in 45 seconds.

Don't these people know I have a toddler to keep up with?

No comments: