Pages

09 May 2009

So where were we...

Goodness me. It seems I've got a bit of catching up to do on this blog. Yikes.

I intend to return to regular updates soon. What have we been up to? Among other things, after returning from our Christmas visit Tessie began potty training in earnest, which did put a damper (no pun intended!) on some of our travels, in turn leading to a lack of postable exploits.

In addition to that, Tessie herself has been logging a lot of computer time. She types her name and a few other words in Notepad, she plays online games from the PBS Kids website, and she loves watching movies on YouTube. She has mastered clicking-and-dragging with the mouse, and with all these interests of hers, it's hard for me to get any uninterrupted computer time! She very politely asks "Please I watch a movie?" and I am powerless to say no.

But all that aside, as my lapse in posting got longer, it got harder and harder to face. There's so much to catch up on! Well, I guess I'll just dig in and start posting again. Coming soon: Christmas pictures!

Better late than never, or so they tell me, right?

No comments: