Pages

03 December 2008

"Alligator Movies"

Tessie enjoys watching movies. Lately, she's been asking to watch "Tessie movies," videos from our collection in which she plays a prominent role, but the other night she wanted a different movie. We watched some strangers' YouTube vacation videos, but she quickly tired of that (not as quickly as I did, though) and asked for something still different. I popped a "Muppet Show" DVD into the computer and sat with her on my lap for a full half-hour as she watched, enraptured by the muppets, the music and the colors.

Tonight, she asked for "Alligator Movies." I had to explain that Kermit is a frog, not an alligator. Tomorrow night, I'm sure she'll ask for "Froggie Movies."

1 comment:

Helen said...

Oh dear, the first sign that she may not be as bright as we thought! She thought that a frog was an alligator - poor child!